Big Brother Rumor Central: 1st Possible Enemies Found

Big Brother Rumor Central

Rumors!! We get Rumors. We get Rumors each and every daaaaayyyyy! Amazing how a single show that everyone has the same 24/7 access to can spawn sooo many different rumors. On this page, nothing is sacred, even less is substantiated... and very likely 99% is complete and utter bs, but ya never know... just like a supermarket tabloid. All Big Brother RUMORS will be printed.

Big Brother 9 Starts February 12, 2008!
Watch Big Brother 9 24/7 on SuperPass
Google
 


Thursday, June 28, 2007

1st Possible Enemies Found


Dick and Daniele.

Someone on the boards at Reality BBQ discovered this one:

"I haven't been a great dad. My daughter hasn't spoken to me for about a quarter of her life. Part her fault, part mine... but, yes... I am the adult, well now we both are, but point is made. We have, or she has always had a love hate relationship with me. I think she gets me, but she doesn't. Is that her fault? I am fucked up, how is she supposed to get that? How is she supposed to understand that? She has been an adolescent teenage girl, she is now 20, how am I supposed to get that?"

Daniele is 20 years old. These pictures show the two of them together.


6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home