Big Brother Rumor Central: Marcellas Booted from Housecalls

Big Brother Rumor Central

Rumors!! We get Rumors. We get Rumors each and every daaaaayyyyy! Amazing how a single show that everyone has the same 24/7 access to can spawn sooo many different rumors. On this page, nothing is sacred, even less is substantiated... and very likely 99% is complete and utter bs, but ya never know... just like a supermarket tabloid. All Big Brother RUMORS will be printed.

Big Brother 9 Starts February 12, 2008!
Watch Big Brother 9 24/7 on SuperPass
Google
 


Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Marcellas Booted from Housecalls

This comes from Mortys Port..

Alas it is time to make a statement. Due to budget cuts @ CBS Interactive, a format change & my increasingly busy TV and fashion career, I will not be returning as day to day host of House Calls. House Calls was created 4 years ago with me in mind. It is a show that I am tremendously proud to have been a part of. I not only hosted it but helped to produce it. As a part of the Big Brother, family I am honored to have worked on it and have been so closely identified with it. On a more personal note House Calls gave me something amazing, a friend, the brilliant and talented Gretchen Massey. Some of the best times I have ever had on set were during House Calls. I am a fan of the show and shall continue to be a part of it, as well as Big Brother, in any way possible. The producers know that they can call on me any time, day or night and I'm there to help. I look forward to watching my girl Gretchen do her thing and also to an amazing new season of Big Brother. Thank you to all the fans who have supported me and to the producers of House Calls and Big Brother who have helped me so much in my career. Please keep an eye out for me this summer and especially this fall. I am all over the place. From MTV to vh1 to E! to the Style Network. I'm working and truly blessed. Smooches!
M
* www.marcellasreynolds.com


4 Comments:

  • At June 19, 2007 at 7:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    after last season i don't much like Marcella's ...good riddance.....

     
  • At June 20, 2007 at 11:43 AM , Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

    i'm guessing he'll be replaced with one of the sovs... most likely janie.

    hate the game, not the player. ;)

     
  • At June 26, 2007 at 8:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    God, if it was created with him in mind then why is he the one leaving? After last season I lost alot of respect for him too. I think he showed his true colors of how catty and two faced he is.

     
  • At July 8, 2007 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Marcellas said...

    If you are going to link to my blog @ the very least try and tell the truth about me. I was not booted from House Calls.

    It's not hard to be nice and you can still attract readers with the truth.

    M*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home