Big Brother Rumor Central: Is Jen Vanna White's Kid's Nanny??

Big Brother Rumor Central

Rumors!! We get Rumors. We get Rumors each and every daaaaayyyyy! Amazing how a single show that everyone has the same 24/7 access to can spawn sooo many different rumors. On this page, nothing is sacred, even less is substantiated... and very likely 99% is complete and utter bs, but ya never know... just like a supermarket tabloid. All Big Brother RUMORS will be printed.

Big Brother 9 Starts February 12, 2008!
Watch Big Brother 9 24/7 on SuperPass
Google
 


Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Is Jen Vanna White's Kid's Nanny??

Is Jen Vanna White's kids Nanny? Kail just asked her, "Do you ever go shopping with Vanna?" Jen responded, "No, not really. Cuz whenever we go shopping, it's more like, 'Do you need anything? No, do you need anything." Hmmm...

I'd bet on this one. I'm surprised production let it slip.

By the way, if you check Vanna White's imdb, her two kids are 10 and 13... the ages of the kids Jen says she's the nanny to... By jove, I think we've nailed it.


9 Comments:

  • At July 10, 2007 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Brittani said...

    Has anyone checked her myspace to see if she mentions it on there?
    I am going to check now.

     
  • At July 11, 2007 at 6:15 AM , Blogger Chelle said...

    i think this is true.....i googled Vanna White and she has 2 kids (10 and 13)......Jen on the first episode said she was a nanny to two kids 10 and 13 years old??????

     
  • At July 11, 2007 at 2:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dick and Amber were talking about it last night saying after seeing the real Jen they bet Vanna fires her! (They must have been asleep in the booth, because they let it go right through!)

     
  • At July 12, 2007 at 8:11 AM , Blogger erinrick4eva said...

    http://www.myspace.com/jenjohnsonmodel1

    if u check out jens myspace and watch her first slideshow u will see a pic of her and vanna and the 2 kids. so i believe this rumor is true.

     
  • At July 13, 2007 at 3:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    doncha' just LOVE IT! she HAS to act different outside BB... !

     
  • At July 17, 2007 at 7:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I didn't see a pic of Vanna on Jen's website. And I could've sworn that Jen said she was a nanny to two boys. Vanna has one boy and one girl.

     
  • At July 17, 2007 at 11:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    o she definately is the nanny for Vanna! On her myspace there are several pic of Vanna's kids with Jen! GRRRRRRRR!! Like the scum bag needs the $. I can NOT stand Jen at all! I I I I I I I I I I I lol

     
  • At July 19, 2007 at 5:17 AM , Blogger BlakeLovesCHO said...

    Just watched After Dark... during their backyard game, someone (I think Jameka) said "Screw You, Wheel of Fortune!" and Jen said "Please don't screw anyone on Wheel of Fortune."

     
  • At August 7, 2007 at 8:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I don't know if its true or not, but on her imdb profile it says that she was a contestant on Wheel of Fortune

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home