Big Brother Rumor Central: Eric 3rd Gay Guy in House?

Big Brother Rumor Central

Rumors!! We get Rumors. We get Rumors each and every daaaaayyyyy! Amazing how a single show that everyone has the same 24/7 access to can spawn sooo many different rumors. On this page, nothing is sacred, even less is substantiated... and very likely 99% is complete and utter bs, but ya never know... just like a supermarket tabloid. All Big Brother RUMORS will be printed.

Big Brother 9 Starts February 12, 2008!
Watch Big Brother 9 24/7 on SuperPass
Google
 


Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Eric 3rd Gay Guy in House?

I heard from Billy the other day.

“Bro,” he said, "Eric is gay, Dude. What straight guy gets his nips pierced?” I had to admit that he had a good point, so I asked around, and quite a few guys felt Eric was showing up on their gaydar.

According to the website
duckyxdale, “America’s Player Eric is so confused. He’s possibly a closet gay but still is the good all American boy with lots of college guy friends still so he can’t come out. He looks like Poindexter but then has his nipples pierced.”

Jaden who lives in the United Kingdom, thinks bb in the UK had a reason for putting more than 2 gay guys in the house.

“ If they stuck two gay guys in they would OBVIOUSLY have sex with each other and it would be ‘scandalous’, he said.

He went on to add that “the two gay guys didn't ACTUALLY have gay sex, which surprised Channel 4 (the network). I mean, who'd have thought two gay guys wouldn't automatically want to screw each other?”

Jaden continued, “They added a third gay guy, hoping to increase the odds that something would happen between 2 of them!”

Are there 3 gay guys in the game? Is it Eric? Does it matter? Could there possibly be more than 3?



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: , , ,



13 Comments:

  • At July 10, 2007 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Brittani said...

    I have a feeling that Nick is the 3rd Gay Guy in the house, but then I mentioned to my friend today that secretly all the guys in the house this year are gay except Dick, and Eric.

     
  • At July 10, 2007 at 12:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    According to Eric's brother (SenorX27 on survivor sucks) ERIC IS NOT GAY. I agree with Britt that Nick could be the 3rd.

     
  • At July 10, 2007 at 1:11 PM , Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

    not that there's anything wrong with that, but my vote's with zach... there's been family on the blog saying no, but then again, sometimes family's the last to know.

     
  • At July 10, 2007 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Brittani said...

    I really don't think Eric is gay at all. I haven't seen much of Zach yet so I don't know. but Nick looks like a straight guy, but he acts pretty gay. I agree with Carolyn, sometimes family is the last to know.

     
  • At July 10, 2007 at 2:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nothing's wrong with ANY of them being gay! lol We have the admission from Nick about his male sexual experience, whether that is true or gameplay is yet to be figured out. I agree Nick is trying to play like jediHowie and flirting with all the girls. Zach has been mentioned, but what about our "serial dater"? He aligned with Kail right away, knowing there could never be any kind of sexual relationship/tension because she's married....

     
  • At July 10, 2007 at 2:48 PM , Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

    Mike, our serial dater, is understood as straight because of his appearance on some game show called Gay or Straight (i think that's the title.. if not the title, the premise).. he was the straight guy... OCD with the cleaning, but straight.

     
  • At July 10, 2007 at 6:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    As we are well aware, Gay, Straight, Or Taken is a TV show. He can be anything he portrays.

     
  • At July 18, 2007 at 9:34 PM , Blogger BlakeLovesCHO said...

    Can it be Mike, please? Gay or not, I need a pretty boy with OCD to do my cleaning!!

     
  • At July 21, 2007 at 11:54 PM , Blogger kimberlya said...

    i had that feeling about first seen nick he's gay,then talk's about giving bj,,,then letting joe dry hump him ,got a boner,,,,,,then f....s a skelton dani...............

     
  • At July 26, 2007 at 7:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    From the very first episode I got the feeling Eric was gay. And, I'm gay too, so I actually have gaydar. Plus, on the episode that just ended on 7/26, he said that he was the cassanova of the house. Then Julie asked him who he was interested in and he said everyone, guys and girls!!

    He's SO cute, I like him better than any of the stud muffins in the house.

     
  • At August 7, 2007 at 7:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think that Eric is also gay. Not only does he set off the GAYDAR, but look at him - not only are his nipples pierced, but he has a pierced left ear only. Then there was the fact he had no second thoughts about getting into bed with Joe. While I like Eric as America's Player, and want him to stay, I do think he is gay.

     
  • At August 28, 2007 at 9:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Eric is definately gay, he could be in the closet and maybe not yet ready to admit it, but the moment I saw him my gaydar went off. I am a gay man who has never been wrong in my life.

     
  • At September 3, 2007 at 10:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I've heard Eric himself say on the live feeds that he is bisexual but that the producers would never make that apart of the shows story line. From the sound of it he didn't mind if they did announce it as he spoke of it freely to other houseguests. I've heard him say it 2-3 times.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home